Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Funny generous husband joke for today

Funny generous husband joke for today

Subject:A generous husband
> >>THE PERFECT HUSBAND

> >>>Several men are in the locker room of a golf club. A cellular phone on
> > a bench rings and a man engages the hands-free speaker function and
> > begins to talk. Everyone else in the room stops to
> > listen.
> >>>
> >>>MAN: "Hello"
> >>>
> >>>WOMAN: "Hi Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"
> >>>
> >>>MAN: "Yes."
> >>>
> >>>WOMAN: "I'm at the shops now and found this beautiful leather coat. It's only $2,000; is it OK if I buy
> it?"
>
> >>>
>
> >>>MAN: "Sure, go ahead if you like it that much."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>WOMAN: "I also stopped by the Lexus dealership and saw the new models. I saw one I really
> liked."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>MAN: "How much?"
>
> >>>
>
> >>>WOMAN: "$90,000."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>MAN: "OK, but for that price I want it with all the options."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>WOMAN: "Great! Oh, and one more thing... I was just talking to Janie and found out that the house I wanted last year is back on the
> market. They're asking $980,000 for it."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>MAN: "Well, then go ahead and make an offer of $900,000. They'll probably take it. If not, we can go the extra eighty-thousand if
> it's what you really want."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>WOMAN: "OK. I'll see you later! I love you so much!"
>
> >>>
>
> >>>MAN: "Bye! I love you, too."
>
> >>>
>
> >>>The man hangs up. The other men in the locker room are staring at him in
>
> > astonishment, mouths wide open.
>
> >>>
>
> >>>He turns and asks, "Anyone know who's phone this
>
> > is?"
>

No comments:

Post a Comment