Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Funny Joke of the Day June 29, 2010

OK So back from the beach
I have missed my laptop terrible. Couldn't get the WiFi in hotel to work :-( but had a nice relaxing mini vacation. Now, back to reality
Was sad to see that nobody posted any jokes while I was gone

Laughter, Laughter, Laughter

Here is a joke for the day

Little bathing suit humor


While shopping for vacation clothes, my husband and I passed a display of bathing suits. It had been at least ten years and twenty pounds since
I had even considered buying a bathing suit, so I sought my husband's advice.
"What do you think?" I asked. "Should I get a bikini or an all-in-one?"
"Better get a bikini," he replied. "You'd never get it all in one."


(I hate bathing suit shopping LOL- It is depressing)

No comments:

Post a Comment