Thursday, June 17, 2010

Joke of the Day June 17, 2010

Hi Everyone. I have totally been slacking. With all this wedding planning, house construction and trying to deal with all this bridal shower drama, I have been a bit tired. Shame on me. I preach consistently about adding humor everyday to your life (just taking a few minutes to laught) I haven't done that this week and laughter is so beneficial to your health Shame on me!! I wish someone would have told me ahead of time that wedding brings drama LOL I may have backed out before setting date

Here is joke of the day (Promise to get back on track next week- I hate to promise you joke of the day and not deliver) Oh WOE IS ME lol

A man walks into a pharmacy and asks for some condoms with insecticide.

“I think you mean spermicide,” says the cashier.

“No,” he says, “I need condoms with insecticide. My wife has a bug up her butt, and I’m going in after it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment